ASE ASE-MC08-H ComCenter II-Indoor Fixed Iridium Terminal w/ Handset
The ASE ComCenter II Fixed Iridium Terminal is a feature-rich data and voice solution for the Iridium network. A high-powered, intelligent controller and high-visibility display allow you to configure the ComCenter precisely to meet your needs. An intelligent handset is included in this option.
ASE ComCenter II Fixed Iridium Terminal w/ Intelligent Handset
The ASE ComCenter II Fixed Iridium Terminal is a feature-rich data and voice solution for the Iridium network. A high-powered, intelligent controller and high-visibility display allow you to configure the ComCenter precisely to meet your needs.
The Comcenter Indoor acts exactly like any other Iridium satellite phone. An analog phone or Intelligent Handset will have to be employed for dialing, ringing and listening purposes. If the facility is large, we recommend using our analog phone provides not only a phone that can be 4000 meters away from the Comcenter Indoor but has detailed dialing instructions as a placard mounted to the phone to eliminate any confusion during stressful situations. Install the Comcenter Indoor quickly with our antenna kits, and maintenance is minimal—no batteries to replace every two years, like the Iridium handset.
- Easily Installed
- Purpose Built Permanent Satellite Phone
- Phone cable extensions to 4000 meters
- RJ11 Phone Connection (Analog Phone)
- Integration into Office PBX Phone System
12 Watts (Avg Active)
Operating Temp Range
-20°C to +60°C / -4°F to 140°F
Indoor per IEC60945
Dimensions (L x W x H)
228 mm x 150 mm x 127 mm / 9 in x 5 in x 2.5 in
0.9 kg / 2 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H)
510 mm x 360 mm x 360 mm / 20 in x 14 in x 14 in
14 kg / 31 lbs
|Package Includes||- MC08 Transceiver
- AC/DC adapter
- Intelligent Handset
Iridium Subscription Plans
- $50 Activation Fee
* Rollover minutes balance resets to 0 every 12 months.
** Incoming calls are not charged to the Iridium subscriber but caller pays rate for a call to Iridium (country code 8816)
*** Incoming calls are not charged to the Iridium subscriber but caller pays rate for a call to US (country code 1)
Iridium Prepaid Airtime
- Prepaid SIM cards can be reloaded up to nine months after minutes expire, after that the card is deactivated.
- Voucher eligible for Minutes Carry Forward allow customer to preserve remaining minute balance if reloaded prior to minutes’ expiry.
- Eligible MENA Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Cyprus, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Juan De Nova Island, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa (inc. Price Edwards Island), Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Latin America Countries: Mexico, Central America, and the entire South America continent.
- Regional SIMs will work up to 12 nautical miles off shore.
|Coverage Areas||Worldwide, North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, Polar|