Comprehensive Life-cycle Support
Broadband connectivity at sea represents a vital investment in your maritime operation. That’s why KVH has introduced KVH OneCare – the industry’s most comprehensive array of service offerings, all designed to leverage your investment in our satellite network technology to its fullest.
KVH OneCare spans the entire lifecycle of your mini-VSAT Broadband solution, from design and selection of the best possible solution, to the smooth implementation of that solution, and post-deployment services and support to maximize long-term performance.
What does KVH OneCare cover?
Delivered by a dedicated team of professionals specializing in:
- Overall system technical support
- IT and VSAT maritime application engineering
- Airtime service activation and accounting
- Field service and forward area spare parts coordination
- Network operations
- Global parts distribution
- Factory repair
Technical Assistance packages – tailored to your needs
|TracPhone® mini-VSAT BroadbandSM Antenna System
(Includes 2-year Parts/2-year Labor Standard Warranty)
|Purchased and Installed with:|
|(A) TracVision® Satellite TV Antenna System(s)||✓||✓|
|(B) Other TracPhone SATCOM Antenna System(s)||✓||✓|
|(C) Third Party Equipment and Services2||✓||✓|
|Adds 2nd Year Labor Warranty on (A)
and 2nd Year Parts and Labor Warranty on (B)
|24x7/365 Technical Support||✓||✓||✓|
|Software Maintenance and Updates3||✓||✓||✓|
|Third Party Warranty Administration||✓||✓|
|Service Event Scheduling and Coordination||✓||✓||✓|
|Annual Service Review4||✓||✓||✓|
|Service Record Keeping||✓||✓||✓|
|In Field Service:|
|Remote Port Repair Coverage5,6||✓|
Monthly price per vessel
- 1. Only products with in force warranty coverage are eligible for remote port service.
- 2. Third Party products and services must be sold through KVH distribution in order to be eligible for support.
- 3. Over the air, plus non-IP belowdecks equipment updated during Preventative Maintenance Check (PMC).
- 4. Annual Service review includes airtime account review, report and recommendations, plus scheduling for Preventative Maintenance Check (PMC). PMC cost is $1,250 USD.
- 5. Includes limited allowance of $10,000 USD per service event or $25,000 USD annually for, technician travel and lodging, work time, wait time, two-way economy air freight, import duties, and rigging/tender/crane as required.
- 6. Excludes U.S. Government-denied countries, where safety of personnel and/or equipment cannot be guaranteed, there are work visa entry issues, import restrictions, or necessary equipment is not available as required for the service event.