SkyWave IDP-782 Terminal (satellite antenna not included-3G-battery included)
The fully programmable, feature-rich IDP-782 delivers connectivity to assets over cellular and satellite networks.
IDP-782 Terminal (satellite antenna not included-3G-battery included)
Fleet managers get the best of both worlds: lower cost data transmission in areas with cellular coverage, and reliable, always-on satellite communications over the two-way IsatData Pro satellite network in remote locations—all from a single-source provider.
As part of a comprehensive fleet management solution, the IDP-782 can be used in security applications to track vehicle location, driver behavior, for text messaging, e-forms and more. This device can also be used in SCADA applications to monitor and control fixed oil and gas equipment.
IDP-782 supports the development of custom applications for more complex solutions as well as configurable software applications for simpler deployments and quicker time to market.
Use cellular or automatically switch between cellular and satellite connectivity for significant cost savings.
The IDP-782 features a backup battery option that enables reporting for up to 12 hours when no vehicle power is available.
Standard features include built-in 1-Wire, CANbus, accelerometer, dual SIM and sensor ports. The device also supports HSPA/GPRS.
Vehicle and driver safety
Improve driver, vehicle and cargo security with reliable, always-on backup satellite communications.
- Satellite Communication
- Satellite service: Two-way, Global, IsatData Pro
- GPRS frequencies: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Acquisition time: hot: 1 second; cold: 27 seconds
- Regulatory: CE (R&TTE, RoHS 2), FCC, IC, PTCRB (HSPA only)
- Inputs/outputs: 4 x config. Analog/digital inputs/outputs 2 x dedicated outputs (sink-ground)
- Input voltage: 9 to 32V; load dump protection: +150V; SAE J1455 (Sec. 4.13);
- Operating temperature: transceiver and antenna: -40°C to+85°C; back-up battery: -10°C to +60°C;
- Lua scripting engine with core services. SDK with GUI development tools available. Lua software application upgradable over the air (SOTA).
Dynamic Pool Rate Plans
Static Pool Rate Plans