Iridium Airtime Plans and Prepaid Cards
Iridium Subscription Plans
- *Rollover option available on Monthly 20, Monthly 40, Monthly 100 and Monthly 250 for and additional $5 per month
- $50 Activation Fee
- FREE Incoming calls and SMS (does not apply to Emergency or Annual Emergency plans)
Iridium Prepaid Airtime
- Prepaid SIM cards can be reloaded up to nine months after minutes expire, after that the card is deactivated.
- Voucher eligible for Minutes Carry Forward allow customer to preserve remaining minute balance if reloaded prior to minutes’ expiry.
- Eligible MENA Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Cyprus, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Juan De Nova Island, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa (inc. Price Edwards Island), Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Latin America Countries: Mexico, Central America, and the entire South America continent.
- Regional SIMs will work up to 12 nautical miles off shore.
Iridium Prepaid Reloads are for existing SatPhoneStore prepaid customers. They allow you to add minutes to your prepaid balance and extend the validity period of you total minutes (old and new).
You need to know either your Iridium phone number or your Iridium SIM card number to order Iridium Prepaid Reloads online. If you do not know this information, please call us at +1-305-405-7125 so we can look up your account.Learn More