Sea Tel 9707D-70 CIR, 25W, 3120N, NBIF DAC
Quick Overview: The Sea Tel Model 9707D radical offset antenna is our most efficient ever C-band Circular only, stabilized antenna system. The Model 9707D is both INTELSAT and DSCS compliant.
The Sea Tel Model 9707D radical offset antenna is our most efficient ever C-band Circular only, stabilized antenna system. The Model 9707D is both INTELSAT and DSCS compliant. You get more through-put using the same or lesser amount of valuable deck space. Innovative Radical Offset antenna technology provides unparalleled efficiency and performance. An unmatched range of additional powerhouse features means a system you can rely on whatever the weather or the sea conditions.
The Sea Tel 9707D Utilizes the DAC 2202 Antenna Control Unit. The DAC 2202 is 19” rackmount unit (1.75” tall) featuring: (3) RS-232/422 Serial Ports; (1) full function M&C and (2) NMEA ports for heading, GPS input and modem compatible, reformatted GPS output; (1) Ethernet port allowing (2) full function TCP/IP M&C ports; (1) multi-user HTML interface port for setting all DAC parameters and viewing the current DAC status; (1) UDP download port for updating software in the Comm Interface.
DAC 2302 is available for 70/140 MHz receivers.
- Receive gain: 38.5dBi @ 3.95 GHz
- Transmit gain: 41.7dBi @ 6.18 GHz
- 20.2 dB/k calculated G/T @ 3.95 GHz (Clear sky, 20 degrees elevation)
- Radome Dimensions: 3.66m/144in D x 4.17m/164in. H
- INTELSAT Earth Station Standard 601 Rev 9
- Sidelobes, 100% below 29-25 log mask
- Ship’s Motion: +/- 25º Roll or +/-20º Roll and +/- 15º Pitch
- < 0.2º PEAK mis-pointing @ +/- 25º/15º
- Circular polarization only
- 25W or 40W Codan versions only
- Automatic satellite acquisition
- Internal tracking receiver
- Unlimited azimuth (no cable unwrap)
- Built-in test capability, run from antenna control unit or PC
- Windows M&C program
- All antenna control functions
- M&C for antenna mount RF equipment, up/down converters
- Built-in test includes Strip Chart Recorder
- Remote Diagnostics
- Meets Navy MIL-STD-901D GRADE B shock standards and MIL-STD-461 EMI & RFI standards (including 200V/M)
- Meets MIL-STD-167-1 Vibration
- Brake system on EL and CL axes to prevent damage due to loss of power
- Integrated servo amplifiers within the PCU
- 1-year warranty on parts; 1-year labor