Intellian v60 Ku-band 3-axis with 60cm Dish, X-pol only w/o BUC & LNB
Quick Overview: Intellian v60 Ku-band 3-axis with 60cm Dish, X-pol only w/o BUC & LNB
||Intellian v60 Overview
Intellian v60 is a 60cm Ku-band maritime VSAT antenna system with a compact radome design allowing for smaller vessels to fit the systems with space constraints. With its 3-axis stabilization platform, the v60 has superior tracking performance that is nearly equal to the 1 meter grade VSAT antenna system. The v60 can be configured for SCPC, broadband or hybrid satellite networks. It is suitable for high-speed Internet, weather & chart updates, email, file and image transfer, video conference, VoIP, VPNs and database backup. The v60 is designed and built to meet or exceed industry and military standards for vibration, shock and EMC to ensure greatest reliability in the harshest conditions at sea.
The v60 has an unlimited azimuth range for continuous tracking without unwrapping the cables in the antenna. The wide elevation range from -10° to 100° enables the v60 to have seamless signal reception while the vessel is traveling near the Equator or Polar Regions. With easiest installation design and most-user friendly interface you can find in the market, the v60 guarantees that you will have a whole new broadband experience at sea.
The v60 has a built-in GPS for fast satellite acquisition and auto polarization control for optimizing the signal strength of a linear polarization feed. The v60 provides always-on, uncompromised performance with the highest quality and reliability connections at sea. The v60 is the ultimate choice for mariners who are seeking a commercial grade broadband experience with a compact, robust and cost-effective solution.
||- 60cm (24") dish diameter maritime VSAT antenna systems
- 3-axis stabilized antenna platform with unlimited azimuth capability
- Wide elevation angle (-10 °~100°) for extremely low or high latitude regions
- Major RF components are designed and manufactured by Intellian's in-house engineering to achieve superior antenna performance on gain and xpol isolation.
- Built-in GPS for fast satellite acquisition
- Built-in auto LNB skew control to maintain the optimal signal strength anytime
- Built-in motor brakes for preventing dish damaged during the power-off mode
- Built-in ISMC transceivers enable faster data communication between antenna and control unit
- Built in test capability, run from antenna control unit or user-friendly PC based M&C program
- Remote diagnostic capable
- Meets or exceeds industry and military environment test standards to ensure greatest reliability in the maritime market
- Meets the FCC regulations
- Minimized weight balance blocks and cablings, therefore, simplify installation and maintenance
- Easy to operate through user-friendly operation interface design
- 19 inch mountable control unit is capable of supplying an external power to BUC.
- Supports Auto Beam Switching via OpenAMIP protocol of iDirect and ROSS Open Antenna Management (ROAM) protocol of Comtech.
- Complemented by Intellian's i6 satellite TV antenna system, which enables full range of satellite entertainment and communication system on a matching dual dome arrays.
||Radome & Antenna
- Radome(D x H) 78.0cm x 83.0 cm/30.7" x 33"
- Dish Diameter 60.0 cm/23.6"
- Weight 59.5 kg / 131.2 lbs (variable w/ RF components)
Stabilized Pedestal Assembly
- Pedestal Type 3-axis/Azimuth, Elevation, Cross-level
- Azimuth Range Unlimited
- Elevation Range -10° to 100°
- Cross-level Range +/- 30°
- Stabilization Accuracy 0.2° peak mis-pointing @ max ship motion condition
Max Ship's Motion
- Roll / Pitch / Yaw +/- 25° roll, +/- 15° pitch, +/- 8° yaw @ 6 sec period
- Turning Rate Up to 12° / sec & 5° / sec²
Reflector & Feed Assmbly
- Tx Frequency 13.75 ~ 14.5 GHz Ku-band
- Tx Gain 38.1 dBi @ Mid band
- Rx Frequency 10.95 ~ 12.75 GHz Ku-band
- Rx Gain 35.8 dBi @ Mid band
- Polarized Feed Cross-pol only, or Cross-pol and Co-pol
- Skew Control Automatic LNB-pol angle control
- 4W, 6W, 8W
Rack Mount Antenna Control Unit
- Display 2 Line 40 Character Graphic VFD Module
- Serial Interface 19200bps 8, N, 1, RS-232C
- Modem Interface Ethernet port / RS-232C / I/O ports
- Remote Access TCP/IP
- Input Power 100~240 V AC, 50~60 Hz (max 350 W including 8 W BUC power)
- Gyrocompass Interface NMEA/Synchro