Top Up your Iridium Phone
Iridium Prepaid Top Ups are for existing SatPhoneStore prepaid customers. They allow you to add minutes to your prepaid balance and extend the validity period of you total minutes (old and new).
You need to know either your Iridium phone number or your Iridium SIM card number to order Iridium Prepaid Top Ups online. If you do not know this information, please call us at +1-305-405-7125 so we can look up your account.
Standard Iridium Prepaid Vouchers work globally, and are rechargeable. All current, non-expired minutes carry forward to the next expiry date upon reload. All unused minutes will expire after 3 years. Certain Iridium Prepaid Vouchers (exceptions noted below) follow different rules. Please review carefully before making your purchase.
- Unused minutes are forfeited upon expiration.
- All Prepaid SIMs have a 9 month grace period from the date its minutes expire in which it can still be recharged. Iridium Prepaid SIM Cards are automatically deactivated after the 9 month grace period is over, and will need to be replaced or reactivated ($250 fee).
- Remaining balance and the balance of units that may expire if not used in the next six months will be announced at the beginning of every call, and is available by dialing 2888, or sending an SMS to 2888.
- Voice traffic bills in 20 second minimums / increments.
- Effective December 17th, 2013, prepaid units that have been carried over for more than three years will be expired on a daily basis from prepaid account balances. For any customer who has purchased a 3k/5k e-voucher since December 17th, 2009, and going forward, a four-year expiry period on units will apply.
** Africa Prepaid vouchers only work within Africa. Expiration date will be set to 12 months from date of activation or recharge.
*** Southern Cross Prepaid vouchers only work on land in Australia and New Zealand and up to 60 miles / 100 kilometers offshore. Expiration date will be set to 6 months from date of activation or recharge.
**** Latin America Prepaid vouchers only work within Latin America. Expiration date will be set to 6 months from date of activation or recharge. Latin America minutes can be used throughout South and Central America, from Mexico to Cape Horn and up to 12 nautical miles from the coast. This does not cover the Caribbean.
# MENA (Middle East North Africa) and 200 Minute/One Year Prepaid vouchers work globally with a reduced rate within the MENA Region. Minute balance on these vouchers are non-rechargeable is reset upon reload. Please Refer "Additional Info" tab for MENA country list.
## Northern Lights Prepaid vouchers only work within Canada and Alaska. Expiration date will be set to 6 months from date of activation or recharge. Outgoing calls to any other region other than North America, Alaska and Canada will be charged double the rate.
### 300 minute Non-Rechargeable Global Prepaid vouchers work globally. Minute balance on these vouchers are non-rechargeable is reset upon reload.
#### 30 Day Expiry Extension not available for the following vouchers: 200 Global - 12 Month, 300 Global - 12 Month, MENA - 12 Month.
##### 200 Minute prepaid card with 12 month validity must be activated prior to February 17, 2017
Terms and Conditions
(1) Online top up orders must be placed at least 5 business days prior to expiration. This will not affect the extension period in any way.
(2) Top Ups are processed Monday through Friday. Any top up ordered after 3 PM Eastern Time may not be processed until the next business day.
(3) Top Up orders successfully transmitted to Iridium prior to expiration normally results in the extension of the expiration date of any current airtime, however, SatPhoneStore is not responsible for the preservation of airtime past the expiration date.
(4) SatPhoneStore recommends that customers call (866) 633-9636 prior to 3 PM on any business day for last minute top up orders.
|Package Includes||Virtual Iridium Voucher|
The Small Print
- All prepaid and monthly pricing plans subject to change.
- All plans are subject to applicable taxes.
- Recharges on prepaid plans are activated on invoice date.
- Recharge minutes are cumulative up to 16666 minutes.