Iridium 30 Day Extension for Prepaid Minutes
Add 30 days of validity to your Iridium prepaid balance. Buy up to 12 at a time. SatPhoneStore airtime customers only.
About Iridium Prepaid Reloads
Iridium Prepaid Reloads are for existing SatPhoneStore prepaid customers. They allow you to add minutes to your prepaid balance and extend the validity period of you total minutes (old and new).
You need to know either your Iridium phone number or your Iridium SIM card number to order Iridium Prepaid Reloads online. If you do not know this information, please call us at 866-633-9636 so we can look up your account.
Prepaid Service Notes
- -Calls are debited in 20 second increments. When making Iridium-to-Iridium voice calls, calls are debited at half the rate of an Iridium-to-Landline call (Example: If a user were to exclusively make Iridium-to-Iridium calls, a 500-minute plan would actually produce 1000 minutes (2X the minutes) for the satellite user).
- -Unused minutes are forfeited upon expiration. Card is permanently deactivated 90 days after expiry if not recharged. Expiry dates are cumulative up to 2 years.
- -Outgoing SMS (i.e. text messaging) are debited in 20 second increments, for qualifying prepaid plans.
- -FREE Services: Voicemail, Call Forwarding, Call Barring and Incoming SMS. NO ACTIVATION FEES!
- -Remaining minutes are announced before each call made. To query minutes: Use toll free number 2888 from Iridium satellite phone.
Please note that calls made to another satellite network (Inmarsat, Globalstar, Thuraya) are debited at a higher rate than a standard Iridium-to-Landline call.
Terms and Conditions (1) Online reload orders must be placed at least 5 business days prior to expiration. This will not affect the extension period in any way. (2) Reloads are processed Monday through Friday. Any reload ordered after 3 PM Eastern Time May not be processed until the next business day. (3) Reload orders successfully transmitted to Iridium prior to expiration normally results in the extension of the expiration date of any current airtime, however, SatPhoneStore is not responsible for the preservation of airtime past the expiration date. (4) SatPhoneStore recommends that customers call (866) 633-9636 prior to 3 PM on any business day for last minute reload orders.
The Small Print
- -All prepaid and monthly pricing plans subject to change.
- -All plans are subject to applicable taxes.
- -Please allow two business days for processing of orders.
- -Rush options available.
- -Prepaid cards are activated upon shipment.
- -Recharges on prepaid plans are activated on invoice date.
- -Recharge minutes are cumulative up to 16666 minutes.
- -Query remaining minutes from Iridium phone by dialing 2888.