KVH 01-0366-07 TracVision TV1 - US
With its 32 cm (12.5-inch) antenna, the TracVision TV1 marine satellite television system is ideal for smaller boats and coastal cruising or use on inland waterways. Compatible with DIRECTV®, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services worldwide.
Bring Top Performance and HDTV Onboard with an Ultra-compact Antenna
With its 32 cm (12.5-inch) antenna, the TracVision TV1 marine satellite television system is ideal for smaller boats and coastal cruising or use on inland waterways. An easy-to-use installation wizard and single-cable design make this antenna perfect for fast installations or retrofits.
New Features and Technology from the Leader in Marine Satellite TV
TracVision TV1’s sleek, IP-enabled TV-Hub is the belowdecks powerhouse that makes this advanced system simple to use. The TV-Hub enables a friendly user interface that you can access from any mobile device or laptop, providing system information at your fingertips. Bring the DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV1 onboard today and start enjoying favorite programming from DIRECTV®, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services worldwide.
IP AutoSwitch for multiple receiver installations delivers simple auto-switching with the master receiver’s remote control, when used in North America with a DiSEqC-compatible satellite receiver (DISH Network and Bell TV). You can easily access the channels and programs you want to watch – even when they are not on the same satellite.
Complement your KVH TracVision satellite television system with a KVH TracPhone V-IP satellite communications system for fast and reliable satellite Internet and VoIP services. TracPhone V3-HTS, V7-HTS, and V11-IP are designed exclusively for KVH’s mini-VSAT Broadband network, the world’s #1 maritime VSAT service.
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
- Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
- Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
- Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
- Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
- Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
- Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
- 10-30 VDC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
- NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition
KVH’s proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors’ larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.
Satellite Coverage Regions
North America & Europe
Compatible Satellite TV Services
Many linear Ku-band regional services worldwide
Antenna Dish Diameter
32 cm (12.5")
Antenna Unit Diameter x Height/Weight
34.3 cm x 33.7 cm (13.5" x 13.3") / 3.6 kg (8 lbs)
51 dBW (Ku-band)
HDTV Compatible (requires a compatible HD receiver, HD-ready television, and subscription)
Yes (Ku-band services)
LNB Types Available (polarization/output)
Linear Universal Single Circular
High-Performance (HP) tracking
TV-Hub web interface
Tri-Americas LNB Compatible
+20° to +70°/Continuous
42 watts nominal
1 Power/RF cable: RG6 15 m (50') (single cable) included
Antenna Operating Temperature
-25°C to +55°C / -13°F to +131°F
Antenna Survival Temperature
-25°C to +70°C / -13°F to +158°F
2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor