Starcom Watchlock Pro GPS Tracking High Security Padlock
The WatchLock Pro combines Mul-T-Lock’s High Security padlock and an electronic alarm system from Starcom Systems.
Award winning high security padlock and electronic alarm system
Mechanical and Electronic industry leaders, Mul-T-lock and Starcom Systems have joined forces and expertise to produce and deliver the next generation high tech locking solution. WatchLock Pro combines advanced and patented technologies with innovative equipment and unique software to give you maximum control, ensuring you get the peace of mind you deserve when securing your valuables.
The High Security is provided by Mul-T-Lock. For close to 40 years, Mul-T-Lock has been designing, manufacturing, marketing and distributing innovative High Security locking solutions to people, places and organizations globally. Adhering to the world’s most stringent standards, Mul-T-Lock High Security solutions are at work on every continent, in nearly 70 countries, and securing over 100 million users. Using advanced and patented technologies, Mul-T-Lock stays a step ahead of the market by anticipating customers’ security and operational needs.
As a member of the ASSA ABLOY group, and with availability through over 20,000 authorized and trained service centers, customers rely on Mul-T-Lock to provide proven, proactive and protective High Security locking platforms.
The embedded GPS and cellular communications capabilities are supplied by Starcom Systems Ltd. Starcom Systems Ltd. develops, manufactures and markets automated systems for remote monitoring and management of fleets of vehicles, containers and people. The systems provide a complete solution, consisting of innovative equipment and unique software. Thanks to the user-friendliness of the system, it provides useful and effective solutions for every need. With more than 15 years of experience and expertise, Starcom Systems distributes and sells its products through more than 110 technology partners and independent operators in more than 53 countries and its application operates in 32 languages.
There is no comparable product on the market that matches WatchLock's advanced technology, high security and innovative software that grants you the all-in-one solution for all your security needs.
The Watchlock Pro won Physical Security Innovation Product of the Year at the IFSEC Security Industry Awards in Birmingham in May 2012.
The WatchLock Pro robust and multi-functional design offers an all-in-one solution for a wide array of customer and industry needs, presenting these benefits as follows:
- Maximum Control - WatchLock Pro will supervise all openings and closings and informs you of all entries and exits to and from defined areas. This in turn, will boost operational efficiency, granting you maximum control of your business.
- Real time Monitoring & Reporting - with WatchLock Pro you are consistently informed about the status of your property or valuables.
- Real time information is at your fingertips at all times, including any irregularities or breaches, so you can decide when your attention is warranted.
- Easily Operated - easy to use, reliable and simple to install without the need for new infrastructure or wiring.
- Secure - a robust high security padlock for enhanced protection and durability. WatchLock is designed to protect your company from intruders and thus is capable of withstanding physical breakage.
- Notifications - WatchLock Pro allows you to choose the communication device of your choice - whether cell phone, PC or tablet to enable you to react immediately upon receiving an alert.
- A Smart Investment - physical inspections of locks is both labor and time intensive. WatchLock Pro is designed to be cost effective saving you precious time and manpower
Range of Usages:
Ideal for remote or hard to-access infrastructures- such as mobile phone masts, electricity transmission towers and CCTV cameras, as it alerts on any opening of the lock.
Freight containers-as it tracks its location and send an alert if there has been a deviation from a pre-set route or time schedule, so is ideal for companies looking to protect their goods in transit or can be used for insurance purposes.
Movable assets - as it will trigger an alert if moved outside a defined perimeter, and its location can be tracked through real-time GPS lock system via the web-based application.
Tracking the exact opening and closing times - for management purposes.
Periodic reports - sent automatically by the system, thereby eliminating the need for onsite inspection of the padlock.
How it Works
WatchLock Pro Advanced Application for Real-Time Control
The WatchLock Pro complete system consists of High Security padlock and an online web application, each provided separately. The WatchLock online application is a web-based, flexible event generator, enabling real-time monitoring
WatchLock Pro online application features
Event generator allows you to monitor a combination of multiple padlocks in parallel or sequentially. This unique feature enables broad usage of the application, depending on your specific needs
Multi-language interface with 32 languages available
Support for a wide range of map providers, Google Maps, Open Street Maps, Bing
Multi-platform compatibility, the application allows you to monitor activity with various devices such as cell phone, PC and tablet
Automated, scheduled reports, WatchLock notifies you of predefined irregularities, together with an indication of location, so that you can respond immediately
Starcom online software kit includes
Database of locks (name, location etc.)
Definition of parameters that define irregular events, areas and times
Definition of the destination for sending alerts (E-MAIL, SMS)
Maps for the exact location of the lock Wide range of automatic reports generated on demand
Specifications for ongoing reporting time intervals
Receiver and Antenna
NMEA (Binary format)
10m CEP (50%)
Velocity: 0.2m/s (50%)
Navigation Update Rate
1 Second (Default)
2-Satellite Solution, A-GPS
Time to First Fix (TTFF)
HotStart: 2 Sec
Warm Start: 10 Sec
Cold Start: 50 Sec
-20°C to +60°C
-40°C to +85°C
Quad Band (850, 900, 1800, 1900)
SMS & TCP/IP
Propriety - encrypted
140 x 80 x 47 mm
2.645 lbs / 1.2 kg
3 Axis, 0.1g resolution
Identify and report events of impact
TTL (USB cable is available)
Power Consumption (mA)
GPS and GPRS
Transmissions & Work Time
1 report every 10 minutes: 100 hours
1 Report every 6 hours: 100 days
1 Report every 24 hours: 180 days
Professional High Security C10 padlock for general use
Pop-open shackle that retains the key when open
Shell - Hardened Steel black plated
Core - Solid brass
Shackle - Hardened Boron alloy steel
-40°C to +60°C
Protective shutter against dust contamination and drainage holes to prevent freezing
Mul-T-Lock’s unique, highprecision pin tumbler system.
Pick and drill resistant for High Security needs
Reversible nickel silver with plastic key head
Duplication Key Control
Patented keys protected by a personal key card that is presented before key duplication
Security Gr 3 according to EN 12320 AND EN 1627
- If monthly alert limit is exceeded, additional alerts will be billed at $0.03 each.
- Kylos Lite, Kylos Plus and Kylos Pro plans will incur a roaming fee of $10 each month the device transmits from outside the US.
- A programming fee of $19.00 per unit will be added to your first invoice.
- These plans are available for the following Starcom products: Kylos Compact, Kylos Forever, Kylos Air and Watchlock Pro