Globalstar SmartOne - GPS Satellite Fleet Tracking System
Cost effective simplex (one way communication only) Satellite asset manager. Uses Low Earth Orbit satellite network and Land Stations to cover almost the entire planet.
Global Asset Tracking using Satellite Communications and the Internet!
- Asset tracking - Trailer, rail car, vessel, container, equipment
- Cargo security – Alarm events, door open, engine on, motion sensor
- Cargo health monitoring – Smart sensor custom interface
- Fleet management – Motion triggered reporting capable to notify you when your assets move!
- Geo-fencing – Are your assets where they’re supposed to be?
- Homeland Security – Has the container been opened?
A highly integrated, self contained asset tracking device including: GPS receiver, simplex satellite transmitter and antennas packaged in a rugged, environmentally extreme, weatherproof enclosure (NEMA 4x & IP68)
Compact (1” x 3.25” x 11” & 9.7oz.) enclosure designed to attach easily with either screws, Military grade adhesive or Velcro to the top of a cargo container, railcar, trailer or other asset Up to 4 years of location reports thousands of messages, twice a day, on the internal batteries, user configurable for different reporting requirements. (PDA or computer)
Replaceable standard Lithium Batteries (Eveready Energizer Batteries-not included)
Easily connects to external sensors enabling alarm notification & sensor data Operates using Globalstar Low Earth Orbit Satellite Constellation
Dynamic and powerful feature-set allows for easy field configuration Data is accessible via the internet. GPSatellite is delivered complete and ready to go with no need for external antennas or power source
Monthly Recurring Charges
Plan (Pre-Programmed Message Interval)
- 6 per day - $19.95
- 12 per day - $49.95
- 24 per day - $79.95
- One Time Activation Fee - $50.00
- Term of Contract - 12 Months
- Intrinsic Safety (UL Class 1, Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D) for US and Canada
- ATEX Zone 0
- FCC CFR Parts 15 and 25
- Industry Canada
- CE Mark (Europe)
- SAE J1455
- MIL STD 810
- NEMA 4X / IP68
- RoHS Compliant