Iridium 9505a Satellite Phone - Used
Iridium 9505a SatPhone w/ battery, AC Travel Charger & Earpiece
The Iridium 9505a Satellite Phone is perfect for those who find themselves "off the grid" and need to stay connected anywhere in the world with the Iridium Network. Compact, light and water-resistant, the Iridium 9505a handheld is ideal for everyone from business professionals to industrial workers and outdoorsmen.
Iridium 9505a Essentials Used Package includes Handset with battery, AC Travel Charger, US Plug, Hands-free Earpiece/Mic and SIM card.
158L x 62W x 59D mm
Under 375cc (22.9 ci)
Under 375g (13.2 ounces)
-10 to +55
4x16-character illuminated graphic
|Package Includes||Iridium 9505a in good condition
Iridium Subscription Plans
- $50 Activation Fee
* Rollover minutes balance resets to 0 every 12 months.
** Incoming calls are not charged to the Iridium subscriber but caller pays rate for a call to Iridium (country code 8816)
*** Incoming calls are not charged to the Iridium subscriber but caller pays rate for a call to US (country code 1)
Iridium Prepaid Airtime
- Prepaid SIM cards can be reloaded up to nine months after minutes expire, after that the card is deactivated.
- Voucher eligible for Minutes Carry Forward allow customer to preserve remaining minute balance if reloaded prior to minutes’ expiry.
- Eligible MENA Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Cyprus, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Juan De Nova Island, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa (inc. Price Edwards Island), Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Latin America Countries: Mexico, Central America, and the entire South America continent.
- Regional SIMs will work up to 12 nautical miles off shore.