Iridium Extreme 9575 Satellite Phone - Aviation Package
Aviator's Package includes the Iridium 9575 Extreme Handset with Battery, AC and DC Charger, International Adapters, 2 Accessory Adapters, Hands-free Earpiece and Mic, Leather Case, USB Data Cable, Portable Auxiliary Antenna, Manual, Glass Mount Aviation Antenna, 15 feet of Cable plus the NEW SatStation Extreme Dock w/ Bluetooth and Flush Mount Kit.
Free Protective Case Included!
Unparalleled reach. In hand, everywhere.
It’s time to raise expectations of what a satellite phone should be. Iridium Extreme® combines location awareness, a fully integrated SOS button with included emergency response service, and market leading toughness — letting you take durability, reliability and versatility with you in hand, all over the world.
Iridium Extreme® is built with the same reliable voice and data capability that users have come to trust from the only real mobile, real global satellite communications company in the world. But Iridium Extreme doesn’t stop there.
Iridium Extreme is engineered with an expansive feature set and wide range of accessories, providing people with more opportunities to connect and keep in contact anytime, anywhere.
Iridium Extreme oers the fully integrated services of customizable GPS, Online Tracking and Emergency SOS with notification. More than a phone, it is a real mobile, real reliable tracking device with truly global coverage.
Through accredited online portals, Iridium Extreme ffers an open development platform for partner-developed location-based solutions providing real time tracking to increase business efficiencies, improve military and emergency response, track critical assets or simply keep family and friends up-to-date.
- Access users through on-demand tracking
- Monitor employees en route through position updates and geo-fencing
- Use scheduled check-ins to instruct daily missions
- Let family and friends track your location online through social network updates
- Ensure safety of remote personnel
- Disable tracking on demand for stealth operations
- Using Google Maps™, Iridium Extreme even allows you to send an SMS text message with your exact location coordinates to anyone, from anywhere on the surface of the planet
Built-in SOS Button
Iridium Extreme integrates a programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch SOS button. With a Satellite Emergency Notification Device (SEND) compliant SOS button design, Iridium Extreme will alert your programmed contact of your location and will help create a two-way connection to assist in the response. It includes GPS-enabled SOS with emergency services supported by GEOS Travel Safety Group Limited, at no additional charge*.
It may be our smallest satellite phone, but Iridium Extreme is big on toughness and is built to take a beating. It is ruggedly engineered to support the toughest, highest usage customers of satellite phone communications in harsh conditions, everywhere. Iridium Extreme is built with as much guts and grit as those who use it.
- Military-grade 810F durability
- Ingress Protection rating of IP65
- Built dust-proof, shock-resistant and jet-water resistant
- Includes a speakerphone and wind resistant microphone
- A diamond tread, tapered grip gives it superior in-hand ergonomics
The future is within reach
Iridium is committed to global communications reliability and performance far into the future. Iridium’s next generation satellite constellation will provide a platform for continued innovation, as well as ongoing support for all existing Iridium-enabled solutions. Rest assured, Iridium NEXT’s backward compatibility will ensure Iridium Extreme continues to perform through the transition to Iridium NEXT and beyond.
SatStation Extreme Dock Bluetooth for Iridium 9575
Staying connected everywhere and in every situation has never been more crucial. The Iridium network provides access to voice and data anywhere on the globe, but requires a line of sight connection that isn’t always available. SatStation docks take the power of Iridium the rest of the way home. The SatStation Extreme Dock Bluetooth provides Iridium 9575 Extreme satellite phone users access to the Iridium network indoors, below decks, in their vehicle or on board their aircraft. The Extreme Dock is engineered specifically for the Iridium 9575. The dock both charges the 9575 and connects to an external antenna using the connector on the bottom of the phone, eliminating the need for additional cables and adapters. On the side you will find a USB port which allows access to Iridium data or Xgate service using the Iridium Axcess Point or the Optimizer.
How It Works: SatStation users simply slip their Iridium satellite phone into the docking station cradle and connect the power and antenna cables. The cradle securely holds the phone and connects it to an external antenna. While the phone is in the cradle the battery is charged. The Iridium phone’s key pad is used to make and receive calls in hands free mode.
About Iridium Glass Mount Antenna
The Iridium Aviation Glass Mount Antenna was developed for use on an aircraft's windscreen, but Iridium users find it useful in various other situations as well. It can be mounted using the suction cup on the top for glass. This Iridium antenna is hermetically sealed, designed for harsh environment applications. Its versatility, compact size and attractive price make the Iridium Glass Mount Aviation Antenna a popular choice among Iridium users.
SatStation Extreme Dock
Usage Control Features
|Package Includes||Iridium 9575 Extreme Handset with Battery
AC and DC Charger
2 Accessory Adapters
Hands-free Earpiece and Mic
USB Data Cable
Portable Auxiliary Antenna
Glass Mount Aviation Antenna
15 feet of Cable
the NEW SatStation Extreme Dock w/ Bluetooth and Flush Mount Kit. Free Protective Case Included!
Iridium Subscription Plans
- $50 Activation Fee
* Rollover minutes balance resets to 0 every 12 months.
** Incoming calls are not charged to the Iridium subscriber but caller pays rate for a call to Iridium (country code 8816)
*** Incoming calls are not charged to the Iridium subscriber but caller pays rate for a call to US (country code 1)
Iridium Prepaid Airtime
- Prepaid SIM cards can be reloaded up to nine months after minutes expire, after that the card is deactivated.
- Voucher eligible for Minutes Carry Forward allow customer to preserve remaining minute balance if reloaded prior to minutes’ expiry.
- Eligible MENA Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Cyprus, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Juan De Nova Island, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa (inc. Price Edwards Island), Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Eligible Latin America Countries: Mexico, Central America, and the entire South America continent.
- Regional SIMs will work up to 12 nautical miles off shore.