Hughes 9350 Class 10 Vehicular BGAN System
Imagine connecting at IP broadband rates of up to 400+ kbps (depending on look angle) transmit and receive while on the move—with a complete mobile communications package including a broadband satellite IP terminal and tracking antenna. That’s exactly what you get with the breakthrough Hughes 9350 mobile satellite terminal. Fully approved for operation on Inmarsat’s global BGAN satellite service, the Hughes 9350 offers high-performance connectivity on the move for the most demanding environments.
The Hughes 9350 is ideal for emergency responders, reporters, and mobile workers who need reliable, high-speed connectivity on the move, such as:
- First responders and public safety workers
- Mobile healthcare technicians
- Corporate disaster planners
- Remote field personnel
Collaborate with staff back at headquarters using video, voice, and data simul-taneously. Create a wireless hot spot for team members on the scene using the built-in Wi-Fi Access Point. The Hughes 9350 is IP compatible and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service levels. And it’s easy to install on any vehicle—the compact tracking antenna is packaged with a magnetic roof mount and a single cable connection.
The Hughes 9350 allows you to send and receive IP packet data via Ethernet and WLAN interfaces in a land-vehicular application. In parallel with the packet data services, the same terminal supports a circuit switched voice call or a 64 kbps ISDN data call.
- Fully-autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on the move
|Package Includes||- Tracking antenna, RF cable, and magnetic feet for roof mount
- Cable from IDU to antenna.
Note: This cable length can be changed, but the maximum loss must be less than 10 dB at 1.6 GHz.
- Hughes 9350 Mobile Satellite Terminal
- DC-to-DC power cord
- User Guide and Installation Guide (PDF on Web site)
*Data rate performance can vary depending upon moving conditions and obstruction of satellite signal.
Inmarsat BGAN Monthly Subscription Plans
- $50 Activation Fee (Waived for Platinum and Titanium Plans)
- Streaming services available for all plans; appropriate equipment required.
- Flex Plan is restricted to land use only.
- South America consists of Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
- Southern Africa region consists of Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe.
Inmarsat BGAN Prepaid Airtime
- Vouchers may also be used for voice calls
- Voice call expiry rate is 9.1 minutes per MB
Other BGAN Airtime Services
How much is a MB?
When you send and receive emails, transfer files or pull up web pages – you are transferring data. All the data that you send and receive online can be broken down into megabytes (MB’s). It is difficult to provide an exact conversion of data type to MB, because everything thing you send and receive is unique and may be either large or small, but we can provide a pretty good estimate based on typical usage. A MB is approximately 99 plain text emails, 3 emails with attachments, 5 web pages or 1 digital photo.
To speak with someone about choosing the best BGAN option for your needs please call 305-405-7173.