Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone Standard Package with Annual US Basic Plan
IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it – from searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or monsoon rain.
Package includes: IsatPhone 2 Handset, Battery, 2 Chargers: Main - 4 Adaptors / Car - 10-30 Volts, Micro USB Cable, Wired Hands-Free Headset, Quick Start Guide, Holster, Support USB Memory Drive and the first year of the US Basic Annual Plan which includes 20 minutes a month.
New-Generation IsatPhone 2
The new-generation IsatPhone 2 joins IsatPhone Pro in our handheld satellite phone portfolio – bringing more choice to customers wanting the reliability Inmarsat delivers.
IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it – from searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or monsoon rain. It offers unrivalled battery life – 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
Together, IsatPhone 2’s design and capabilities – including safety features – make it ideal for the most demanding of users in sectors such as civil government, oil and gas, NGOs, and media.
All the features you need
- Dependable connectivity
- High voice quality
- Voicemail, text and email messaging
- Extended battery capacity
- Assistance button – sends GPS location data and
text to pre-set emergency number
- Tracking – sends location information
- Bluetooth for hands-free use
- Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed
- Ergonomic and ruggedised handset
- Fast network registration in under 45 seconds
- 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours standby
- Easy to use in multiple languages
- Operates over Inmarsat’s I-4 global geostationary satellites, ensuring call stability and reliable network connection
- High voice quality
- Operates at -20°C to +55°C
- Dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04)
- Humidity tolerance from 0 to 95 percent
- High-visibility, scratch-resistant transflective display readable in bright sunlight
Reliable Satellite Communications
IsatPhone 2 operates over the global Inmarsat satellite network, which has an average network availability of 99.9 percent so you can depend on IsatPhone 2 for reliable voice connectivity, wherever and whenever you need it.
Pay for your first years's worth of subscription fees up front. You will billed each month only for calls exceeding your bundled minutes. After one year the plan will automatically renew, if not canceled prior.
In addition to placing order, you will also need to complete the Mobile Satellite Service Agreement.
Activation Fee: $50
Annual Charge: $465
Bundled Minutes: 20/ minutes a month
Inbound Calls: FREE
Outbound Calls * (Per Minute): $0.99
Inbound SMS: FREE
Outbound SMS (Per Message): $0.50
* After bundled units are exceeded.
1. Unless special contract term is noted above, subscriber is agreeing to a minimum 12 month contract term.
2. Service Plan will continue to be billed monthly after term expiration. SUBSCRIBER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND AIRTIME CHARGES PRIOR TO NOTIFICATION OF DEACTIVATION OR DOWNGRADE.
3. Deactivating prior to the end of the contract term will result in a penalty consisting of the remaining subscription commitment.
4. Upgrading or downgrading between plans will not take effect until the first day of the following month.
5. Term commitments include the month of commencement as the first month of the term commitment.
6. All rates are subject to change.
Length: 169mm (6.7″)
Width: 52mm (2″) without antenna
75mm (3″) with antenna
Depth: 29mm (1.1″) in hand
36mm (1.4″) at deepest point
Weight: 318g (11.2oz) – including battery
Display: High-contrast colour screen
Interfaces: Micro USB
Operating range: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
Storage range: -20ºC to +70ºC (-4ºF to +158ºF) (with battery)
Charging range: 0°C to +45°C (+32°F to +113°F)
Type: Lithium-ion, 3.7 volts
Talk time: Up to 8 hours
Standby time: Up to 160 hours
Satellite telephony: 2.4kbps voice codec
Voicemail: Speed dial 1
Supplementary voice services: Call history
Fixed number dialling
Text-to-text: 160 Latin / ~74 non-Latin characters
Up to 10 concatenations
Standard and predictive text
Text-to-email: 160 Latin / ~74 non-Latin characters
Up to 10 concatenations
Incoming email – 160 Latin characters / ~74 non-Latin characters
Web mesage-to-IsatPhone 2: Free from message.inmarsat.com
GPS location data: View position
Send as text or email
|Network||Inmarsat ISAT (GSPS)|
|Package Includes||IsatPhone 2 Handset
2 Chargers: Main - 4 Adaptors / Car - 10-30 Volts
Micro USB Cable
Wired Hands-Free Headset
Quick Start Guide
Support USB Memory Drive
Monthly and Annual Plans
- $50 Activation Fee
* Rollover minutes balance resets to 0 every 12 months.
** Incoming calls are not charged to the Iridium subscriber but caller pays rate for a call to Iridium (country code 8816)
*** Incoming calls are not charged to the Iridium subscriber but caller pays rate for a call to US (country code 1)
*Voice call expiry rate is 1.3 untis per minute.
Click here to reload IsatPhone (GSPS) prepaid airtime. (existing SatPhoneStore users only)