Iridium 200 Minute Prepaid Airtime Card for Latin America - 6 Month Validity
Valid for 6 Months: The Iridium 200 Minute Prepaid Regional Airtime SIM Card for Latin America is loaded with 200 satellite phone minutes that can be used throughout South America. This card can be reloaded but unused minutes do not carry forward.
About Iridium Prepaid Airtime Services
With Iridium prepaid services, users have a global, cost-effective communications system at their fingertips, eliminating the headaches of monthly bills or subscription fees while providing the global reach and accessibility users have come to expect from Iridium. Limited Time Offer.
- No Monthly Fee and Attractive Pricing: Iridium offers prepaid data and voice service with no monthly fee. Plus, with prepaid pricing in line with traditional postpaid pricing, Iridium users can opt for either prepaid or postpaid services without fear of being penalized for choosing one over the other.
- Valid for 6 Months: The Iridium 200 Minute Prepaid Regional SIM Card for Latin America is loaded with 200 satellite phone minutes that can be used throughout South America, from Mexico to Cape Horn and up to 12 nautical miles from the coast. This does not cover the Caribbean. Unused minutes roll over when minutes are renewed before expiry date. Card is permanently deactivated 180 days after expiry if not recharged. Expiry dates are cumulative up to 2 years.
Details of the Iridium Prepaid Latin America Vouchers:
- The vouchers have a 180 days expiry date and cannot be extended or refilled.
- The vouchers cannot be combined with any other Iridium service plan.
- Voice and SMS only, Data calls are not permitted.
|Features||IMPORTANT - The Iridium airtime on this SIM card has an expiration date (see above for details). If more Iridium minutes are purchased and added to this card prior to expiration date of any existing airtime the validity period of the existing minutes is extended to the expiration date of the new minutes. SatPhoneStore is not responsible for the preservation of airtime past the expiration date.|