Top Up your Fleet Broadband or Fleet Phone
This Prepaid Top Up is for current SatPhoneStore customers with an Inmarsat Fleet Phone or Fleet Broadband PREPAID SIM Card.
Prepaid Unit Conversion Chart (Units per Minute/MB)
Divide the number of units purchased by the conversion rate below to calculate the number of minutes available for that particular service.
* Unused Minutes will Rollover if topped up prior to the expiration date.
1.) The Small Vessel Prepaid Plan cannot be used as a backup to a VSAT installation or on a vessel greater than 300 GWT.
2.) Streaming Class Services are not available on the Small Vessel Prepaid Plan.
3.) The weekly charge of 14 units will be deducted from the SIM Card's balance on Sundays at 00:01 UTC for the week ahead.
4.) Upon activation, a SIM Card will be provided with 14 units to cover the initial week (which will be charged a full 14 units regardless of which day of the week activation occurred).
5.) If SIM Card has less than 14 units remaining on Sunday at 00:01 UTC, the weekly charge will be suspended, but the balance will remain available for use until either the SIM Card is topped up or the prepaid balance has expired. 6.) If a SIM Card's weekly charge has been suspended, and a topup is performed, the current week's weekly charge will be deducted on a pro-rated basis (at 2 units per day, inclusive of the date of topup).
a.) For example, if a SIM Card has 0 units and adds 60 units on Wednesday, 8 units will be charged immediately for the current week's "weekly charge".
7.) The expiration date will be extended based upon the date of voucher redemption.
8.) Inmarsat Prepaid expirations occur at 00:00 UTC for the expiration date in question. To ensure existing airtime is not lost, topup should be processed at least 24 hours prior to expiration. 9.) Unused units will roll over if SIM is topped up prior to the expiration date.
Terms and Conditions
(1) Online turn up orders must be placed at least 5 business days prior to expiration. This will not affect the extension period in any way.
(2) Top Ups are processed Monday through Friday. Any top up ordered after 3 PM Eastern Time May not be processed until the next business day.
(3) Top Up orders successfully transmitted to Iridium prior to expiration normally results in the extension of the expiration date of any current airtime, however, SatPhoneStore is not responsible for the preservation of airtime past the expiration date.
(4) SatPhoneStore recommends that customers call (866) 633-9636 prior to 3 PM on any business day for last minute top up orders.
|Package Includes||Virtual Inmarsat Fleet Broadband/Fleet Phone Voucher|
The Small Print
- All prepaid and monthly pricing plans subject to change.
- All plans are subject to applicable taxes.
- Recharges on prepaid plans are activated on invoice date.