Top Up your Thuraya Phone
Thuraya Unit Scratch Codes offers units of airtime with a validity period of 12 months. Requires Active Thuraya Prepay SIM Card
Add units of Prepaid Thuraya airtime to your Thuraya phone. You will receive your unit PIN code(s) via email within 24 business hours of completing your transaction.
Requires Active Thuraya Prepay SIM Card
-When the credit validity period is over, any remaining balance will expire and will be reset to zero.Validity: 1 Year
-Account is refillable with any of the available scratch card denominations. Each scratch card denomination has a corresponding credit validity period
-Coverage area : Africa, Middle East, Europe, Central Asia, India
-Hard-to-reach destinations are charged $6/Min (Inmarsat, Iridium, Wallis and Futuna, Sao Tome, etc.)
-Data/Fax-You will be allocated a pair of numbers – one for receiving data, and another for receiving fax calls.
-No activation fees.
-Free incoming SMS Charge
-Call charges are easier to track because same rates apply to all calls made from all calling locations.
-Charges for voice and data are identical, not higher for data as was the case in T-tiered system.
-If no first call is made, the account is kept alive for 6 months before final deactivation.
-Subscribers must have the data service enabled in order to use this service
-Credit validity period is the number of days that a prepaid customer must consume the scratch card credit to make calls, send SMS, and access other Thuraya services.
-Unused credit in the account will expire at the end of the credit validity period (expiry date). The credit balance will be reset to zero on credit expiry date.
-Credit validity period is cumulative when topping up with multiple refill cards. The maximum credit validity period is eighteen (18) months.
Add 20 units of Prepaid Thuraya airtime to your Thuraya phone. Please tell us in the comments section of your order how you would like to receive your 20 unit PIN code.
We can email your PIN code or give it to you over the phone. We can also SMS your PIN code directly to your Thuraya satellite phone. If you select the SMS option, please provide your Thuraya satellite phone number in the comments section of the order form.
How to recharge your prepaid accounts with Thuraya Scratch Cards:
The Prepaid card is a 14- digit code which you will receive via email.
1) Dial 150 from your Thuraya phone and follow the instructions
2) Enter the 14 digit code followed by the # key
3) A voice message notifies you of your credit.
To check your remaining credits:
- Dial 151
Terms and Conditions
(1) Online top up orders must be placed at least 5 business days prior to expiration. This will not affect the extension period in any way.
(2) Top Ups are processed Monday through Friday. Any top up ordered after 3 PM Eastern Time may not be processed until the next business day.
(3) Top Up orders successfully transmitted to Thuraya prior to expiration normally results in the extension of the expiration date of any current airtime, however, SatPhoneStore is not responsible for the preservation of airtime past the expiration date.
(4) SatPhoneStore recommends that customers call (866) 633-9636 prior to 3 PM on any business day for last minute reload orders.
|Package Includes||Virtual Thuraya Scratch Code|
The Small Print
- All prepaid and monthly pricing plans subject to change.
- All plans are subject to applicable taxes.
- Recharges on prepaid plans are activated on invoice date.