TracVision HD11 w/IP Antenna Control Unit Universal World Ka-/Ku-/Ka-band- Global (No Labels)
The KVH TracVision HD11 is digitally programmable Universal World LNB for full compatibility with all direct-to-home standard and HD satellite TV services without swapping LNBs or other hardware Exclusive TriAD™ technology for simultaneous reception of DIRECTV® Ka- and Ku-band broadcasts for HDTV, just like at home!
CALL FOR QUOTE
TracVision HD11 w/IP Antenna Control Unit Universal World Ka-/Ku-/Ka-band- Global
Keep your crew entertained and reduce your operational challenges by bringing the KVH TracVision HD11 onboard. The ultimate 1 meter satellite TV antenna solution, the HD11 grants everyone a front-row seat to global programming as well as easy user operation. Sharp, uninterrupted reception will help keep crew morale high as fleets move from ocean to ocean.
Technology that Withstands Rough Seas and Bad Weather
The TracVision HD11’s ability to offer the best global coverage and superior performance in adverse conditions is due to groundbreaking design and technology. With a four-axis, fully stabilized antenna, the system tracks satellites from the horizon to directly overhead, even in rough seas. Its advanced Universal World LNB enables reconfiguration for tracking any of more than 100 satellites in its worldwide TV satellite library. The IP-enabled Antenna Control Unit with Ethernet and Wi-Fi allow seamless system control via web browser or free iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® apps.
- Digitally programmable Universal World LNB for full compatibility with many direct-to-home standard and HD satellite TV services without swapping LNBs or other hardware
- Exclusive TriAD™ technology for simultaneous reception of DIRECTV® Ka- and Ku-band broadcasts for HDTV, just like at home!
- Superior tracking thanks to an all-new four-axis pedestal design with robotic direct drive that is both stronger and tracks better than competing products
- Greatest range of motion (-25° to +120°) of any maritime satellite TV system
- Advanced satellite identification, fully integrated DVB-S2 compatibility
- IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface, for system setup and operation as simple as opening a web browser
- Exclusive TracVision iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® apps allow you to switch satellites, customize the satellite library, set up favorite satellite lists, manage dual antenna installations, check signal strength, download and install antenna software updates, and email KVH directly with questions
- Full support for unlimited onboard receivers and DVRs (PVRs)
- Integrated GPS and NMEA 0183-compatibility for even faster satellite acquisition as well as keyhole satellite tracking along the Equator
- Integrated GSM Remote Support Module for diagnostics
KVH RF SmartSwitch
The innovative KVH SmartSwitch enables switching between banks of receivers from different regions with just a button push! For vessels with the need for dual-dome installations, the SmartSwitch automatically switches to the antenna with the best signal for the chosen satellite.
Universal World LNB
Thanks to our groundbreaking Universal World LNB, the TracVision HD11 is compatible with satellite TV services worldwide without requiring the laborious and costly process of swapping out hardware and updating software in each new region. Instead, the TracVision HD11’s digitally programmable LNB, the first of its kind in the maritime industry, reconfigures itself to track each of the more than 100 satellites contained in the integrated Worldwide TV satellite library.
KVH’s revolutionary TriAD technology – a breakthrough in antenna design – simultaneously receives broadcasts from Ka- and Ku-band satellites. These signals are concentrated by the precision tuned reflector and subreflector before reaching the unique tri-rod dielectric feed to provide a home television experience while you are at sea! And when you’re underway, the multi-axis dynamic tracking stays locked on even in the roughest seas.
This means every TV on board can be tuned to any channel on any of the three DIRECTV satellites, with no waiting for satellite switching or blank screens. Plus, your receivers won’t lock up, reboot, or perform lengthy satellite searches unexpectedly due to expired program guides or receivers looking for the wrong satellite because, unlike other systems, the advanced TracVision HD11 receives DIRECTV’s program data constantly and sees all three satellites all of the time, just like home!
The ultimate global 1 meter satellite TV solution for Ku- and Ka-band services. For vessels 80+ ft.
Satellite Coverage Regions
Compatible Satellite TV Services
All Ku-band regional services worldwide2
Antenna Dish Diameter
1 m (41.5")
Antenna Unit Diameter x Height/Weight
1.2 m x 1.4 m (48.8" x 57.3") /90.7 kg (200 lbs)
42 dBW (Ku-band)
45 dBW (Ka-band)
Multi-axis High-Performance (HP™) tracking
Internet Protocol-enabled Antenna Control Unit (IPACU)
-24° to +119°/720°
250 watts nominal
300 watts peak
1 Power/Data: 30 m (100') (single cable) RF cables customer supplied
Antenna Operating Temperature
-25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)
Antenna Survival Temperature
-35°C to +70°C (-31°F to +158°F)
2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor